Are you sick of feeling lack about money, and not knowing where to get enough clients? Or, perhaps you know… and yet it still feels like a struggle. There are honestly numerous reasons why holistic practitioners, coaches, and other conscious, spiritual entrepreneurs who are trying to really do good work in the world find themselves stuck and under-earning. One frequent issue: we are not aligned in our truth. This may show up as…
- Using marketing or messaging techniques that feel forced, fake or salesy… because that’s what you’ve been taught or see others doing
- Not having identified your heartfelt niche or calling that really excites and motivates you to move forward
- Not standing in the true power of your work – which means you may be undercharging, or simply undercutting your value through unconfident nonverbal communication (so that others aren’t compelled to hire you)
- Energetically not attracting clients who really would benefit from your work – and who you just love!
It’s absolutely essential to step into our truth. Into our power. And into absolute integrity.
This can feel like a really personal issue… that must be dealt with in whatever way. So I encourage you to ask yourself some deep questions, such as:
- What feels really alive in your work in the world? What do you love?
- Are there business-building techniques (ways of finding clients) you’ve been taught that don’t really feel good? What are they?
- What’s really missing for you in your work?
You have the choice to be in alignment. It requires A) letting go of that which doesn’t feel right… and B) getting any help you need to step into what is your true path, and to be compensated well for giving forth your greatest gifts. If you’re working with the wrong mentors, it just won’t work. And you’ll know when you find the right ones, because it’s a much easier Yes (even if you feel resistant)… and they get you. The right ones don’t try to force you to conform to a prefabricated system, but make sure that it works for you. Overall, the questions boil down to this:
What feels out of alignment? And what help do you need?
Please share, and write in comments below.
Blessings to you and to all of those who need your sacred work!
P.S. It can feel really vulnerable to speak your truth on something like this. And yet, if you do, I guarantee you’ll be speaking for 100 people who read this and don’t write anything. And you’ll inspire them to be okay with where they are at, too. You aren’t alone. Please share!
P.S.S. If you’re really ready for a breakthrough, and want to get out of the rut, I’m forming an affordable “thriving practice” group to address these issues, and also work with clients privately on all of the above. Email me to express interest in the group, or set up a time for a complimentary breakthrough session, to find the option that’s right for you.
, build a practice
, daily inspiration
, emotional block
, getting clients
, holistic practitioners